View Single Post
Old 07-22-2019, 12:25 PM   #25 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Despite his certainty the Heads of Houses, Prefects and other Professors had been head counting the entire way down to the third floor corridor, Malachi tried for his own head count. With how crowded the corridor would eventually get, he knew he'd only be able to track so many but it gave the man some amount of reassurance. Seeing them was a relief.

"Thank you all for being prompt." He'd been half worried there would be some hold up or the other that would drag this evacuation out but it seemed that despite whatever fear and angst the students may have been experiencing, they were still capable of following instructions. Even more, they were just as ready to be gone.

"The plan is very simple and as stated, your things will be along with the elves in a bit. We're be finishing up the term in Hogsmeade. The shopkeeper at the Three Broomsticks has graciously agreed to aid the ministry in making accommodations for us all. It will be......different, but under the circumstances, quite welcomed. Before we go, I need you all on your best behaviour. Let's not have the man regret his decision to help. Classes will continue," They still had exams afterall, "albeit differently than we're accustomed to but they will continue until the school term comes to its end. This is not an invitation to go gallivanting all over the village. You will not disappear to shops without permission. Anyone caught wandering off will be confined to their room. Curfews will be in effect. This isn't an early vacation." Merlin knew they didn't need MORE disappearance scares.

"Now if we're all on the same page," Here, the Headmaster paused to utter the password to the statue. Seconds later, the entrance revealed itself. "Let's get a quick move on, watch your step. Wands lit. Professors will be spread throughout the line. If an issue arises, try to find one. The tunnel has already been checked but let's not waste time all the same."

Malachi stepped into the dark, his wand chasing it away. He expected to be followed.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.