View Single Post
Old 07-22-2019, 03:41 AM   #23 (permalink)
Ginevra

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5
Oh, how we drift away from our friends. And the ones back home play remember when

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suziella View Post
Sebastian was so distracted by his thoughts he hadn't seen Daisy reach out to him until a few seconds longer than he should have. He looked over to her, and with a very small sad smile, reached out and took her hand. It was a big move for him. He hadn't really spoken to anyone and had been keeping to himself since the mist took her. So having Daisy reach out to him...no words...just her hand...meant more to him than she could ever imagine.

"This sucks...so bad, Daisy." He said quietly to the older Puff, tears welling in his eyes. It was all he could muster to say. But he held tight to her hand like it was his life line.

He wasn't really paying attention to what was going on around him. Sebastian knew that everyone was upset about Kam and Tad being taken by the mist, but no one had the friendship that they had. He was a broken boy and he wasn't sure if he would ever be whole again.
When Sebastian took her hand, Daisy's heart broke for him. She silently listened to him as he expressed his feelings on this ordeal. "I wish there was something I could do. All I can offer you is my support and a hug if you want one but it is your choice," she said softly.

Daisy really wished she could do more and it was frustrating her slightly but she wasn't going to let that show.