View Single Post
Old 07-21-2019, 03:44 AM   #13 (permalink)
Suziella
Gladrags Mod

DMLE
Acromantula

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bramble "Bram" Wyatt Lennox
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Juno Star Darcy Kennedy
Law Enforcement
Default Sorry for the anger...he is very upset about Kam :(
ThunderPUFF | Whoodley | MRD&LKD | Graphics Queen | Tristalen | Mrs. A | Hunny Bun

Sebastian stood close to Archer and Daisy, trying his best not to roll his eyes at the former. Her insensitivity astounded him at the moment. But she was his Prefect and he had to listen to her...for now. He understood that everyone was ready to go home to safety, but the song wasn't necessary. Daisy was being her usual sweet self at least.

He leaned against a window sill in the corridor, crossing his arms and looking out onto the grounds at the swirling mist below. Somewhere out there...his best friend was...

He couldn't even think it. He couldn't even think her name. If he did he would burst out crying in front of everyone and a fifteen year old shouldn't do that. Instead he looked back into the corridor at the rest of the students milling about waiting to be evacuated, clinching his jaw to stop the tears threatening to betray him.

Had he not backed off and given her space...maybe she would be standing next to him right now. The guilt almost swallowed him whole. He bit the inside of his cheek and looked up at the ceiling. 'I will not cry in front of my peers,' he thought, as a solitary tear escaped its confinement.

He quickly wiped it away before anyone saw, and stared down at his boots. Where did that happy-go-lucky boy go? Maybe the mist took him too.

____________________________________________ I know that you're afraid to...

...let all the dark escape you.