View Single Post
Old 07-21-2019, 12:54 AM   #10 (permalink)
Jessiqua

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Default Teh clawz
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

Hanna had almost wept in relief as the news of evacuation came. She'd eaten a small portion of dinner and magically packed her trunk, which sat neatly at the end of her bed ready to be collected. But with her, in her deep robe pocket - that might have been charmed a little, was her cat. She was not leaving her dear Gigi behind.

She'd helped with making sure all of the Ravenclaws, as well as the Hufflepuffs, were with the group. Leave nobody behind. Everyone was to be evacuated, Merlin forbid they forget anyone accidentally.

"I think I've searched all the obvious spots in the common room, and there wasn't anyone else," she said to her Head of House. She honestly could not wait to get home, and had made sure Lena was right by her side at every step. Her mother and father would tear her limbs off if they thought she wasn't taking care of her sister. "Is there anything else that needs doing?" she asked, some measure of calmness in her voice - now that she knew it was coming to an end.

EVASIVE | RESTLESS | MISUNDERSTOOD
always on the move