Thread: Azkaban
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2019, 01:34 PM   #19 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

She had been mid sip on her wine while he was speaking and it had prompted her to need a very real moment there at the end. Masking a laugh behind a soft cough, one of her strong slender fingers resting on her upper lip so that her palm covered her absurdly amused smile, Zinnia cocked her head and set her glass down. "Does that mean you want me to teach you how to handle a broom?" she inquired with as straight a face as she could manage. "Take you flying sometime?"

If he had been anything like any of her other mates, the would have most certainly interpreted things differently. But Ramiel was an entirely different sort of creature and it was only, truly, in this moment that she was beginning to see just how much so. It was...refreshing, to say the least.

She had meant broom, but she was also curious as to how close he could peg her wand with what all he had observed and taken in from their meeting thus far. So one could say that the curious twinkle in her eyes implied she was seeking an answer to both - wand and broom. "You're quite good," she mused appreciatively. "Dragon heartstring, Romanian Longhorn." Which had been something she had taken pride in initially, her wand paying homage to her Romanian upbringing. Though the brief visits she had taken to some Japanese wandmakers while visiting the country had shifted her own loyalties a bit as that part of her heritage had taken a bit of a stronger hold on her. "I actually received my wand from Ollivanders upon my transfer from Durmstrang to Hogwarts for my sixth year. My previous one receiving irreversible damage from dueling antics." Seven years ago, which seemed like a lifetime ago with all that had happened since. "And I suppose if I am to teach you a thing or two about how to handle a broom that you will gain some first hand observations as to my flying style.

Another sip of wine was necessary, partly to wash down some of the memories that were trying to creep into her peace of mind (found in Azkaban of all ironic locations) as well as to hide the smile tugging to her lips.

"What about me made you say dragon heartstring?" Or any of it for that matter. There was a bit of a test involved in her questioning, of course, but there was also a very real curiosity into how these pairings worked. She knew full well about a wand choosing the witch or wizard, but wandmakers had unique insight into how to narrow down the copious combinations of core and wood and length for each hopeful. It was remarkable.

She would almost say she pitied the house elf who would have to work under such conditions, but that would be a lie. Rather she was quite satisfied with his analysis and decided that it was safe to tuck in. She had never been one to question a meal or its authenticity, Hogwarts had changed that perspective a bit. Still, she took her time serving herself up the perfect bite on her fork and waited for him to take the first. There. Now she was truly satisfied, so into her mouth it went...and out came a rather unladylike soft grunt of approval.

A five star meal in Azkaban. Who ever would have thought?

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes