View Single Post
Old 07-10-2019, 04:48 AM   #5 (permalink)
TeafortheSoul
Formerly: Tegz
Dark Force Defense League

DERP & DMT
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
???
Ravenclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ronnie Thurkell
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Jarsdel
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Calyx Morgan-Bott
Ecological Protection

x12 x12
Default lets pretend this isn't a million years late lol.
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicole black View Post
He had deflated some, some being the key word, since the shoe incident but there was just... something about Professor Beryl that had Maxie back in full sulk all over again. He crossed his arms, his posture defensive. "I-I w-was taking m-m-my time." Now, this wasn't lie but it wasn't very honest either. Maxie had, in fact taken his time but the why behind it was much more layered than simple laziness. Not that he'd be saying any of that to the Runes Professor. "T-The dungeons are f-f-far." He further explained, unable to stop himself from pointing out this fact.
"Are they just." 'far'? Far enough, to be sure. But he had had plenty of time. "Young man, if I can make that distance and back then you surely can. There is no good excuse for lollygagging. Or for sulking." Yes she could recognize that just as well, one of her own sons was a master of the pointed sulk, it had very little effect on her, though she'd not put up with it long if it became disrespectful in the context of their discussion.

"If you are worried about what your peers think, I imagine they'll have forgotten entirely by tomorrow. Things such as this are only as heavy as you choose to make them for yourself, you realize, and I expect you'll not make the same mistake twice, particularly now that you'll have to catch up on the work you missed in the lesson." She was not going to punish him beyond that unless he chose to be rude and disrespectful beyond the degree he already had been.

"You had enough time, and you chose not to hurry back. So please, if you will, explain yourself while I'm willing to hear you out. And be honest." She said sternly, but not cruelly.

love is like a letter wrote :: and life is like an envelope
be careful who you give it to :: they might not give it back to you