Thread: Ecological: Office of Olly Emmons-Clarke
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2019, 04:41 AM   #53 (permalink)
Ginevra

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5
Oh, how we drift away from our friends. And the ones back home play remember when

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lislchen View Post
You know those random moments where you just felt incredibly grown up for some reason? So grown up in fact that it almost feels like you're only playing a part? That that's not really your life, that that's not really you? Like you're only an actress in play and any minute now the director is going to yell at you for getting your lines wrong? Well, Olly was having one of those moments as she pulled out Lucille's file, set it on her desk and leaned back in her chair to look at her employee.

Alright.

She cleared her throat and forced a quick smile. "You did really good work over this past year, Lucille." Somehow when she'd promoted Katrina, Olly hadn't felt quite this awkward but she was trying to push past it. What is it that you SAID? She hated beating around the bush like this. So...yeah, she just wouldn't. "So I'd like to promote you to Botanist." There you go.
Lucy actually beamed for what was probably the first time ever in her life. "Really? I am really honoured that you think so highly of my work. I would love to work as a Botanist. Thank you."