Thread: Ecological: Office of Olly Emmons-Clarke
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2019, 02:35 PM   #52 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginevra View Post
Lucy sat down in the chair opposite the desk of her department head and clasped her hands together on her lap. She waited as Olly pulled out something from the drawer.
You know those random moments where you just felt incredibly grown up for some reason? So grown up in fact that it almost feels like you're only playing a part? That that's not really your life, that that's not really you? Like you're only an actress in play and any minute now the director is going to yell at you for getting your lines wrong? Well, Olly was having one of those moments as she pulled out Lucille's file, set it on her desk and leaned back in her chair to look at her employee.

Alright.

She cleared her throat and forced a quick smile. "You did really good work over this past year, Lucille." Somehow when she'd promoted Katrina, Olly hadn't felt quite this awkward but she was trying to push past it. What is it that you SAID? She hated beating around the bush like this. So...yeah, she just wouldn't. "So I'd like to promote you to Botanist." There you go.

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}