Thread: Bulletin Board
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2019, 03:23 AM   #5 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thereos View Post
If a professor could, they had neglected to offer. Though Thereos did not take this failing to heart. He knew that the humans had priorities to their own kind presently; a fact that the centaur was gloomily reminded of as his warm but wild bitter chocolate eyes rested on the poster the Ravenclaw youngling wished to put up.

He felt it a futile action, but he would never discourage hope and snuff out the stars in young eyes like that.

"I do not," he replied with a firm shake of his head as he slid the glass open for her and his hooves clicked impatiently against the stone floor. "Someone precious to your heart, I presume." Could she reach with her frail human arms or should he offer his rump in assistance?
She was trying to hold up and be strong but his eyes on her poster and then her question the tears started again and she looked away trying to stop them. "He's been a friend since we were really little, our families are close. I haven't been able to find him for days and neither can his sister. I'm just afraid something bad has happened to him. " She started to cry harder not really wanting to, but all her frustrations from everything that was going on in her head and from being in that mist and now Tad, she just coudn't stop the tears anymore.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry I don't mean to be this upset, I'm just worried." She wiped her eyes and tried to reach up and put the poster up, but being so short she was struggling.