Thread: Charms Lesson 1
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2019, 11:59 AM   #45 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Question! & Practicing xD
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Rylee hadn't raised her hand to give an answer to the question but she was thinking about quite a list of things that she would put this particular charm on. Like say... her bag and the entire contents of her trunk that was up in her dorm. That did pose one question though and she was curious enough to raise her hand and ask. "Professor... if I placed the charm on say a jewelry box than all the items inside would be unsummonable as you said... but does the charm work on each individual item inside the box or just the box itself? What I mean is... if say I take a ring out of the charmed box would someone then be able to summon the ring?" This was important honestly. If the items were only safe inside the box she would have to rethink what she would really put the charm on and what she wouldn't.

Anti-summoning charm. Non Voco Furtum. It basically meant 'no theft' in Latin. Sort of. The translation wasn't spot on with how it was worded now but broken down she was able to figure it out. Learning Latin had become very important over the last year or two. Anyhow... it was time to focus on practicing the charm. "Non Voco Furtum...Non Voco Furtum.." Rylee repeated several times to herself working on not only on the pronunciation of the charm but how it felt as she said it.

You are Bread!