View Single Post
Old 06-20-2019, 02:20 AM   #6 (permalink)
Suziella
Gladrags Mod

DMLE
Acromantula

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bramble "Bram" Wyatt Lennox
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Juno Star Darcy Kennedy
Law Enforcement
ThunderPUFF | Whoodley | MRD&LKD | Graphics Queen | Tristalen | Mrs. A | Hunny Bun

Tristan's grin quickly shifted to a smile. That man. How insufferably adorable he was. It was ridiculous. He shouldn't be allowed to be that cute. Merlin was he lucky to be in the same room with this man.

That comment got a chuckle and an eye roll. He didn't have a big ego...he was just...confident. "Oh, don't worry about that love...I'll just widen the doors," he said with a slow smirk creeping across his face, as he watched Kalen toss the parchment ball in the air.

Tristan folded up the newspaper and sat it down on the table before swiftly standing up and slowly making his way towards Kalen's desk. He walked around to the side Kalen was sitting on and leaned against it, folding his arms across his chest. "Sounds perfect to me, darling," He said taking hold of the other man's unoccupied hand. "Of course, we will have to bring Az and her little family with us. Make it a little reunion dinner of sorts," he suggested gently. It had been awhile since they had spent time with Kalen's family. He wasn't completely sure why, though he knew there were a lot of issues there. But Azura was different...she was his favorite niece after all.

-----------------------------------

Sebastian took another deep breath and exhaled. Kam's gentle voice was helping him to calm down. She was right. He could do this. He had to do this. It wasn't fair that Professor Wayland didn't know. Or should he call him dad? Or maybe just Tristan. UGH this was so weird!

He looked over at Kam when she made that comment. "I know. I can't tell you how much it means to me that your here. This is the...weirdest thing ever and I knew I couldn't do it alone." He pulled her in for a quick hug, and gave her a small kiss on the top of her head. She was the best friend he could have ever asked for.

Looking at how huge this place was...and not knowing whether or not the place was staffed or if it was just the two of them in the house...they could seriously be anywhere and probably wouldn't hear him knock. "Uh...actually might be better to ring the bell. Have you seen this place?" He said throwing his arms out wide and turning around to look at her. "It's freaking huge and they could be literally anywhere." He said dropping his arms.

He turned towards the door and stared at the bell for a minute. "I...," he sighed. This was the hardest part. Actually ringing the bell. "No...I have to do this." He said more to himself than to Kam. Taking a deep breath and exhaling, he took a step forward placing his finger over the button and pushed.

OH sWEeT MErlINs SWeaT SoCKs!

____________________________________________ I know that you're afraid to...

...let all the dark escape you.