Thread: Boathouse
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2019, 03:21 AM   #24 (permalink)
gritandgrace
Hufflepuff

DoM & DIMC
Imp

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hey! I'm Torin Murphy.
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Xin chào, tôi tên là Mai Ainsley. (ON HOLD)
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hello, name is Lucien Wright. (ON HOLD)
Mysteries

Eni couldn't see who the professor was yelling at, but she did see several things popping up from the water. Were creatures coming out of the Lake now like the Forest? What is happening to Hogwarts!? But no, these didn't seem friendly. They were menacing and scared the crap out of Eni that's for sure.

Without thinking she drew her wand. No sense in waiting until after they're attacked after all. Especially when the professor is already injured. She could hear someone else screaming too, but it was coming from the Lake and she'd be damned to be going near there. No, no, no. Far, far away. That is what they needed to get. Far, far away.

But they could hardly see anything. "Lumos Maxima!" Eni called out in hopes to scare off the creatures and to give herself some courage. She was back to back with the professor now, both seemingly preoccupied with their own issues. Eni had only one goal in mind at this point to get back safe. She even debated leaving the professor and making a run for it, but could she really do that?

NO! If she wants to be a Healer she needs to be brave, no matter how terrified she really was.

"Hello? Who's there? Is someone in the Lake?" Eni called out hesitantly, hoping not to lure the things any closer. "I swear, if you don't tell me right now who you are I'm running and you can fend for yourself! I won't wait. You can get eaten alive for all I care at this point."

Calling over her shoulder to the professor she said, "Professor, get out your wand! We need to get out of here. Protego!" She yelled, Eni definitely didn't want to get eaten alive by....whatever those things are. Every second she felt colder and more terrified. What do we do? What do we do? What do we do?

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
a real experience with the friendliest people around you.