View Single Post
Old 06-16-2019, 07:51 PM   #16 (permalink)
AlwaysSnapesGirl

St Mungos Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

MO & DMLE
Clabbert

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ezra Hensley
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Florence Schultz
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Penelope Grimm
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Regina Amstern
Minister's Office

x7 x1
Baguette | there is no D in my name | TRAITORclaw | Queenie of Narnia

Regina was actually quite nervous about all this. On the one hand, at least her first Ministry orientation was somewhere with actual things to do and not some stuffy place where you were forced to awkwardly make small talk with people. But on the other hand, she was starting a brand-new job at the Ministry of all places. Just as a gift shop attendant, but still. She hadn't even fully expected her application to be accepted - but she was very grateful that it was. It was better than the waitressing job she'd had, and hopefully...hopefully this would give her some direction in her life. Hopefully this would be good for her.

Still, she was nervous. Those thoughts probably didn't really help with those. Not to mention she didn't feel great either. She was a little paler than usual, and the loud music and bright lights were already irritating her. But she would manage. She refused to not attend.

She noticed a few other people were there already - thank Merlin she wasn't the first to arrive - but first, to pick a team. Purple was one of her favorite colors, but she wasn't a fan of the name. So she went instead with the gray one then switched out her shoes for the bowling ones. And...maybe she'd go get a pretzel. The greasy food didn't look appealing, but a pretzel would be nice.

---

He didn't always go to these orientation things with his wife, but when Grace had told him where this year's function was going to be, David knew he had to go with her for so many reasons.

1. He got to spend time with her! Always a plus.

2. He would have an excuse to eat greasy, unhealthy food and no one could judge him.

3. BOWLING. Not as cool as normal Muggle bowling since wizards were weirdos about things and apparently thought creepy shrunken heads were better? Weird. But probably still fun!

4. He was totally going to win, and he would for sure maintain his bragging rights for at LEAST a week. His lovely wife would have to admit that he was amazing. HA.

"Sooo, when I win," he teased her as they entered the bowling alley, "I think I should get a prize, like you buying me pizza for a whole week." Was he going to have pizza while he was here? Probably. But that didn't mean he didn't want MORE. It seemed impossible to him to get tired of pizza when there were so many varieties of it. You could put so many different things on a pizza, and there was even DESSERT pizza. You could eat something new every time.

Ohh, team names! He would be picking the Gryffindor one, obviously. Once a Gryffindor, always a Gryffindor.

together we are dangerous; together with our differences; together we are bolder, braver, stronger