View Single Post
Old 06-16-2019, 06:26 PM   #48 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Trinetta raised an eyebrow when Archer started going after Nina like that. Dang, tell her how you really feel. She frowned, because she hated when people talked to her friends like that. At least, SHE considered Nina a friend. Did she consider her a friend too? It was impossible to tell with that girl. Still, the air in which she'd addressed her just didn't sit right with her, and she had some THOUGHTS that she wanted to get off her chest. She waited for a moment, collecting her thoughts in to a way that was more...acceptable than what she really WANTED to say, and then raised her hand.

"Water all contains the same three molecules, yes, but I think you also need to think about what else is impacting those molecules. For example, the ice sculpture is just made out of H20, but does the fact that they're frozen and not able to move and create friction impact the numbers? What about the impact of salt upon ocean water? Or fluoride in tap water? I don't believe it's just black and white, there's a LOT of variables to consider," she piped up, looking at the older Hufflepuff girl. So let's all take a chill pill, yes? They were literally arguing over water. She then turned to Nina and gave her a reassuring smile. She'd liked her answer and thought it had raised good points.

She was PRETTY sure that Sissay was trying to get them to see that water was VERY complex and all the numbers could apply to it. That's why the numbers she kept getting were different. They ALL applied in some way or another. Grabbing her wand, she decided to go for the waterfall and waved it, muttering "Emfanizou Arithmou!" as she did so. 9800601. She took notes on that and then waved her wand again. 2301884. She scribbled those down as well.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid