View Single Post
Old 06-15-2019, 06:04 PM   #44 (permalink)
siriusblackliveson

DERP & DMGS
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jacoby Rivers
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Callista Rivers
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nathaniel Flannagan
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Patrick Dooley
Ecological Protection
Stealthy Ninja Queen | Snake For Life | waddling baker | binge royalty ♚

He supposed Nina had a point but he wasn't so sure that Sterling had it right either. Sure water had a base that was always the same H2O but it didn't always have the same properties, creeks were something he could drink out of as a kid. Lakes were contained so often dirty as all get out. So he supposed that while different they were still bodies of water.

"I think I agree with both Nina and Sterling. I think that even though all water has the same chemical make up its all different. Like we drink out of streams, but we would never drink lake water. Some oceans have more salt in the water than others. Some of the oceans are really cold water but are really warm in others. Doesn't that actually account for something?" Wow he never tried to start these kind of conversations in a class he wasn't 100% confident with. It wasn't something that he often did and he was kind of surprised in himself.

He was writing down all of the things on the board he began to wonder if 13 was as unlucky for water as it was for other things in the world but kept it to himself. Nope not going to go down the rabbit hole today.