View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 11:24 PM   #32 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

This classroom was TOO cold. Trinetta was not a fan. Thankfully, since it was December anyways, she'd been wearing her sweater to class as opposed to just her vest, but her hands were still cold and she was currently sitting on them to try and keep warm. She raised her hand to add her answer, though, and hoped that the sooner they'd get through this Q&A portion of the lesson, the sooner the professor would explain why it was so cold and hopefully do something to fix it.

"It could be argued that water is the most powerful element," she stated. It certainly was in her opinion. "It can put out fire, and given enough time and force it can break down the Earth...we're really all at the mercy of water," she said. She realized a moment later that that was a TAD dramatic but...where was the lie? Honestly?

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid