View Single Post
Old 06-07-2019, 07:24 PM   #19 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

It was pure coincidence that Dorian looked up from his crossword puzzle and saw Rylee smiling at him. A smile was a good thing right? Because although she had told him that she wasn't upset about what had happened at the duelling area, he knew that ....girls lied. They would say one thing but meant the opposite and it was up to the other to figure out if they were telling the truth or not. But was she like that though? His instinct told him no but...his instinct hadn't always been right....

He gave a small smile back which faltered when she chose to sit next to Drew. When there was an empty seat next to him. WHAT DID THAT MEAN?!

He needed advice on girls without the love interest side.

He turned to the front as the Headmaster had closed the door and started the lesson. He closed his crossword book and placed it inside of his bag and listened to the first question asked.

"The Cult of Walpurgis was a ...cult...obviously.... of Wizards who infiltrated and controlled the Ministry of Magic to gain control over muggles. I'm not entirely sure if they were labeled as Dark wizards and witches but my father told me that the cult lost after a deadly battle and if there needed to be a deadly battle then it probably meant they were out of control?" oh wait he had forgotten to put his hand up. Which he did now. Better late than never. "Well they wanted to get rid of the statue of secrecy which was also what Grindlewald and Riddle wanted and they were dark wizards sooo..." there was a pattern.