Thread: Music Classroom
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2019, 08:46 AM   #5 (permalink)
Samia

DMLE & DoM
Erkling

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Freddy Zimmer
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Missa Renaldi
Law Enforcement
x5
*sappysapper* MAJNOO, YO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
Perhaps he should have brought his own sheet music. Most of what was already here felt either uninspiring or below his skill level, but honestly, Gunnar was just happy to have time alone to play. He always got used to having the piano all to himself at home over the summer, that it was at times difficult to have to share when he came back at the start of term.

But he found an intermediate solo piece that he hadn't tried before. Didn't recognize the composer name either, but it looked to have an interesting melody as he quickly read the notes in his head.

He had just positioned his fingers on the keys and played the first few notes when he was interrupted by a voice. Stopping abruptly, he turned his head towards the voice, noting it was that girl... one of Chloe's dorm mates, name escaping him.

"I just got here." He matched her polite tone with a polite smile and turned his attention back to the piano, resuming his playing. And he wasn't going anywhere any time soon. He wouldn't mind if she wanted to stay and listen though, but he wasn't about to play any duet or anything like that.
Ugh.

WHY.

Leaving didn't seem like an option though - she didn't want to come back to someone else in here, so quietly she took a seat behind him. "I guess I'll wait then" she said, smoothing down her skirt. There, now he had an audience too.

......................let's be reckless, unaffected, running out until we're breathless
...............let's be hopeful, don't get broken, and stay caught up in the moment