View Single Post
Old 06-01-2019, 12:58 AM   #72 (permalink)
gritandgrace
Hufflepuff

DoM & DIMC
Imp

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hey! I'm Torin Murphy.
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Xin chào, tôi tên là Mai Ainsley. (ON HOLD)
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hello, name is Lucien Wright. (ON HOLD)
Mysteries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birchwoodmom View Post
Lucy reached down and took a form off the top of the pile. "Of course. This is our room form for you to fill out. I do have a room available for a two weeks. It would be 160 Galleons for the stay." She hoped the cost wouldn't be an issue. Not that she was overpriced, but it was a good deal of money to spend.

Text Cut: Leaky Cauldron Guest Room Form
Full Name:
Guests (names and ages of all others staying with you):
Date of Birth:
Address (town, country or just country):
Length of Stay (how many nights):
Pets (number and type(s) of pets staying with - 4 galleons per pet):
Balcony (yay or nay - costs more per night):

* Sunday - Thursday = 15 galleons per night; Friday - Saturday = 17 galleons per night.
* 1 week stay = 80 galleons for up to 2 people (85 galleons for rooms with a balcony)
** 2 week stay = 160 galleons for up to 2 people (165 galleons for rooms with a balcony)
*** Other deals include dinner service and evening wine service. See Lucy for special pricing.
**** Prices include breakfast: unlimited toast with jam, two strips of bacon or sausage, and whatever fruit is in season with yogurt

"One butterbeer and a turkey sandwich, coming right up. I'll tell you what, if you go ahead and book the room, the drink and sandwich are on the house." It was a small gesture, but she enjoyed being able to treat her overnight guests when possible.

With a grin on his face, Lucien happily accepted the paper. "This is just excellent, thank you." He read over the paper briefly and grabbed a pen from his inner jacket pocket and began to fill the form.

SPOILER!!: Leaky Cauldron Guest Room Form
Full Name: Lucien Jonathon Wright
Guests (names and ages of all others staying with you): None.
Date of Birth: June 9, 2072
Address (town, country or just country): Moving back to England, previously resided in Cairo, Egypt.
Length of Stay (how many nights): 14 nights.
Pets (number and type(s) of pets staying with - 4 galleons per pet): None.
Balcony (yay or nay - costs more per night):nay

Handing the form back to the woman he heard her offer and couldn't resist. "That sounds like an offer I can't refuse." Partially because he couldn't be bothered to look elsewhere for accommodations, but the Leaky was just fine for what he needed anyways. "Absolutely lovely, thank you." With a look over his shoulder he continued, "Would it be alright if I were to bring my things up to the room now? And come back down for the drink and food? I'm terribly sorry, it's just been a long day." He smiled, but understood if she needed time to make up the room.

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
a real experience with the friendliest people around you.

Last edited by gritandgrace; 06-01-2019 at 12:58 AM. Reason: changing color of text