View Single Post
Old 05-23-2019, 03:14 PM   #37 (permalink)
Granger Danger

DERP & DMC
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassidy Raine
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryson Blacknight
Hufflepuff
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Zunther

Ministry RPG Name:
Serena Morningstar
Loveable Gryffinpuff| Stella Bella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Rylee had just gotten started on digging a hole when she heard the voice of a very familiar lioness join her. Lifting her gaze onto the younger girl she smiled warmly. "Of course you can join me, Stella!" The more the merrier. Though she may have wandered off to a more quiet spot on the open field it hadn't at all meant she wanted to be alone. Working alongside others and in groups was something she enjoyed doing. "I'm always excited when I get to work with flowers and plants," she laughed softly. "Getting to leave something behind that will be around for future generations is really nice also." Like the plants she was currently growing on her own in the greenhouse... even if she wasn't completely sure which ones she would be leaving behind as of yet.

"There's lots of shovels over near the professor. We can dig the holes together and measure them all to make sure each one is the perfect size." She knew Stella didn't mind getting dirty at all just as she herself didn't mind it. Working alongside side her friend was going to be really easy to do during this lesson. Rylee started to hum softly to herself as she worked on digging the first hole with Stella. "This looks pretty good, think it's the right size yet?" Kneeling down into the dirt she held the yardstick along the inside of their hole. "If I hold this right here can you just go around the hole and make sure it's the same and nice and even?" Teamwork for the win!
Stella smiled and clapped happily. "Yay! Ok let's get to work!" she said. Stella noticed that they were a bit more in a quiet area, she was glad they could talk more and they weren't around the madness. Ok....it wasn't like she didn't like people, she just didn't like a crowd of people in one place. She nodded and smiled. "Anytime I get to plant something I'm happy, some find it annoying and stuff, but I think it's calming." she said shrugging. [B]"Yeah it is, me and Oceanus was going to plant something together, just don't know what yet but it's going to be amazing. " She was sure of it, they were going to leave their mark in the Student Oasis.

Nodding Stella went to go get a shovel before quickly returning to help her friend out. Working with Rylee was going to be fun, not only was she her friend but she loved plants and Herbology just like her! Humming along with Rylee as she digged she looked around seeing others following their lead, although she seen some people use magic to dig their hole, she wasn't going to judge but that took the fun out of planting something she thought. Stella looked at the hole biting her lip. "Looks like we got a winner, maybe needs to be even a bit." she said. After all Rylee was a bit taller then her so maybe that was why. "Of course!" she nodding at her as she went around making sure the hole was the same as well as nice and even.