Thread: Kitchen
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2019, 09:33 AM   #13 (permalink)
Argyle
House Elf
Gnome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goblinfrog View Post
Wait, why was Argyle tugging at the hem of her dress? Did that mean she was distressed or did it mean she was happy? All she did was compliment their cooking. She looked down at him with eyebrows raised in bemusement and decided that he must want her to bend down. She bent down on one knee so that she was more or less level with the house elf.

"Now Argyle, there is no need to tell the headmaster. You can if you WANT to, I am not trying to keep secrets from him." She added that last part hastily, not wanting to accidentally get in trouble. "But that man's got enough work on his plate without having to hear a hundred trivial details that may or may not be important. Why do you think there are many professors at Hogwarts and not just one? Now if we were to discover something that could even possibly be dangerous, of course I would want you to run or teleport straight to the headmaster and tell him. But in the meantime, I think we can handle this on our own, can't we?"
Argyle looked around nervously. "Mhhmmmm" sounds mumbled from her mouth. "Masters Headmaster is Argyle's masters." Mhhmmm. Argyle isn't wanting to do things Masters Headmasters isn't aware of. But Argyle is also not wanting to disturb Masters Headmasters when he is busy. Argyle isn't wanting stress to cause grey hairs. "Argyle will make sure studentsies is safe and Argyle will reports any unsafetyness to the Masters Headmaster and Professorese."