View Single Post
Old 04-29-2019, 05:12 AM   #55 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default Sorry for the delay (waswaiting in case others replied)!
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
If Ethan was being honest, he probably would have said she was great even if she was being compared to professionals. "UH yes. And ditto! Because I'm going to have to return the favor at one of your games." He shook his head. "Another good part is that we're not competition for each other. And we don't have to worry about opposing each other. And we'll have equal chance to be drafted for professional leagues. If we want." Mmhm. Although he hadn't decided about that and it was EONS into the future, but still.

"I'm not? I don't think? I don't know actually..." Ethan chewed on his lower lip. He liked to dress well, but he probably - like most teenage boys - didn't shower as much as he should have. And wasn't necessarily the most fashionable. But he liked to think he wasn't bad looking either.

Also, he probably should have made it clear that he ... wasn't snogging anyone else at the moment. And that he wasn't ruling out the labels for the future, but just for now. It's just, well, he supposed like father like son, he mulls things over for awhile. Impulse wasn't exactly a Denton trait. Even if he did like to think he was more adventurous than his father, but who was he to judge? His father did romance his mother in Florence.

Favorite flavor? Ethan blinked as if she had asked something in French which she might as well have, as he'd been lost in his own thoughts of mulling and such. "Huh. Oh. Ice cream. Uh.... not lemondrop? But we're not fussed. Really anything ... What's your favorite?"

That was when he heard - and took - a coupon from a lady and glanced down at it, before looking back at Nettie. "What ya say? Maybe we can get a quaffle tattoo or something? Although it'll probably have to be temporary..."
Dory smiled as a teenage boy (Ethan) approached and took one of her coupons. "There you go, dude!" she said brightly. "Good for 25% off all quidditch world cup merch at Paradise." She gestured down the street toward the brightly colored toucan sign that hung outside her shop. The she noticed the boy's companion (Nettie) and gave her a friendly smile too. "Would you like one too?" She offered her a coupon.

Then she overheard the boy (Ethan) say something about a temporary quaffle tattoo. She thought that sounded like an awesome idea but stopped just short of saying so out loud. After all, he technically wasn't talking to her. She did, however, nod approvingly. "We have a wide selection of quidditch-inspired temporary tattoos, if you're interested."

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...