View Single Post
Old 04-27-2019, 10:18 PM   #15 (permalink)
SneakySeverusSnape

DMC & DoM
Imp

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Analiese W. Anderson
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Giovanni F. Montanari
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Katrina S. Rothenberg
Mysteries

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
Sawyer was early. Or maybe not but he wasn't late. And he was a second year now - even if he probably should have been a third year but having just missed the cutoff made him one of the oldest of his year which was kind of nice.

But there was a girl maybe a tad younger who looked rather confused and if it wasn't for her eying the platforms like that, Sawyer probably would have just assumed her to be a muggle but there was something magical about her, he was sure. And being that he was much more helpful than his kid brother Skeet... "hey. Can i help you with something?" you know just to be safe of her intentions
Analiese turned around to see a bit who looked like Skeet. Did he have a twin? He didn't mention it for sure. "Oh, hi. I was just wondering how to get on the platform.", she replied, "You look like someone I met the other day. In Diagon Alley." Now that Analiese thought about it, Skeet didn't mention having a brother either.

Her 'mind reading', as her brother liked to refer to it, wasn't working. But that was a good thing. She wasn't invading anyone's privacy now. Analiese straightened a crease in her skirt. She was already wearing her shirt and skirt. Analiese E. Allanach-Senchuri, making things easier since 2086.

Last edited by SneakySeverusSnape; 04-28-2019 at 10:00 PM.