Thread: Back Cars
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2019, 01:51 AM   #2 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
Default Open for anyone!
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Trinetta had had...an exhausting summer. Her parents had divorced. She'd played on the U-17 team for France and actually had a chance to start TWICE in the games. She'd had a pool party, which was...kind of a success. She'd had fun at least, and been able to take her mind off of things for a few moments. All in all, not too bad. Aside from the whole divorce thing, which she still hadn't told a soul about.

She found an empty compartment and took a seat, sighing and stretching out on the seat. She always wandered around, usually moving compartments a few times as she made the rounds with her friends. Today though, she could wait for them to come to her. She sighed and rested her head against the cool glass of the window as she waited for the train to get going.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid