Thread: Fountain
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2019, 11:07 PM   #49 (permalink)
Suziella
Gladrags Mod

DMLE
Acromantula

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bramble "Bram" Wyatt Lennox
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Juno Star Darcy Kennedy
Law Enforcement
Default Moving <3
ThunderPUFF | Whoodley | MRD&LKD | Graphics Queen | Tristalen | Mrs. A | Hunny Bun

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunchyBubbles View Post
Kam was excited for Bast to finally figure out who his father was! She knew he was super curious about it and she couldn’t wait to hear who it was. They always shared information like this. And he had been there though her many ups and downs. Especially this term. Despite her “this is fine” attitude, that never really seemed to fly with him. Something she was grateful for.

She was also grateful that he had been there for the whole Cameron thing and when she was angsty over Ansel and having to deal with her dorm mate! Ugh.. she had been through the ringer this past year and she hoped that it was all finally looking up.

Because let’s face it. There was no way any year could be worse.

Unless she fell for Bast and started the whole cycle again.

Merlinnnnn. She wasn’t that dumb and she was very happy with Trigger!

“Of course! Lets find somewhere quieter, I want to hear everything! Every single little detail. ” She said with a grin as she rubbed his shoulder softly.

She laughed softly as he spoke and poked her nose. “No taking it back! I love Italy! That’s where my brother Chase is going to Uni! So any chance I can go, I’m going to take it! Especially if it’s with you.” She said with a happy grin.

She sighed as he spoke and she shrugged a shoulder, there wasn’t much she could do about it. Her parents worked, her siblings were busy and it was just her, she was anxious to get out of the house, to maybe find a place in London to stay or maybe get a few of her friends to be her roommates! Then she could have her own life. And not have to worry about her family anymore.

“It’s all right, we don’t need to go into my pathetic life yeah? So let’s go hear your exciting news!” She said as she glanced over at the fountain as they pulled apart. “Yeah lets go there. ”
His news was huge. Life changing huge. And would definitely change her perspective on him...and maybe the person that was his father. All he knew was that this would be an interesting term at Hogwarts.

"Lets!" Sebastian said with a wink before grabbing her hand and guiding her through the crowd. There were very few places they could go and have some quiet time in the Alley. But the fountain was probably one of the best.

Seb grinned at that statement. "Good. Because I can't go there alone again. Its so boring to see the sites by yourself." He said poking her nose while they walked. Though he had seen them many times, they never got old to him and sharing it with a friend was always better.

Noting the sigh, he knew it was best to stop talking about her family situation. He just hated how they left her so much. He was a very overprotective best friend that was for sure, and he always would be of Kam. But now was not the time to talk to her about that issue. They always ended up arguing and he didn't want to start a fight with her today.

"Fine, fine. Here's a galleon. Toss it in before you sit." Sebastian didn't want to get wet today and he was sure she didn't want to either. He tossed his galleon in and had a seat at the edge of the fountain, and waited for her to do the same.

____________________________________________ I know that you're afraid to...

...let all the dark escape you.