View Single Post
Old 04-23-2019, 07:00 AM   #53 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default Anybody and everybody!
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Dory took a deep breath of the fresh summer air as she made her way down the street. Summertime was her favorite time of the year... sun, warm weather, and best of all, Diagon Alley overrun with Hogwarts students and quidditch fans! The rainbow-haired American planned to take full advantage of the uptick in activity to pound the pavement and drum up some business for her shop.

She was decked out in full Quidditch World Cup regalia to show off the merchandise available in her shop. She sported several studs designed to look like the various countries' flags in her ears, and her arms were covered in team-inspired temporary tattoos and bracelets in the team colors. She'd even used some of the body paint to paint a lightning bolt on her cheek. In her hands, she held a thick stack of coupons that she handed out to the passers-by. "25% off all Quidditch World Cup merchandise at Paradise Piercings and Tattoos!" she called. "Limited time only!"

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...