View Single Post
Old 04-23-2019, 02:59 AM   #52 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
"I did!!! I was shocked! but ..." ohhh and they were hugging and Ethan was hugging back because it seemed totally okay and like they snogged before AND so a hug was practically nothing. "OH... ohhhh!! You're totally going to make starter next summer after they see how BRILLIANT you are and how much they're missing out by not playing you!" Because honestly, how could she NOT be brilliant. Seeing as she was one of the main reasons he paid any attention to when Ravenclaw was playing.

"You're welcome. I figure it was like ... the least i could do and I'm just ... not so great with this .... emotion stuff?" Ethan found himself biting his lip. He nodded. Oh good. He was out of the doghouse and they were on good terms and she was being totally mature about this. Or at least she appeared that way. "I doooo.... I doo... i definitely do want to keep hanging out with you. But like, no nothing official. I just don't think we need to be like ... exclusive?" Was that the right term? "I mean like, exclusivity and labels are so passé and like so twenty-eighteen." Or well, maybe? Probably, he had no idea but it sounded good.

"So ummm you wanna get some ice cream?" Since she had said she wanted more dates with him.
Nettie felt like her cheeks were on fire as he kept complimenting her Quidditch abilities. "I'm not THAT great," she chuckled. Although she had to admit, Quidditch did seem to come...naturally to her. "You'll have to owl me your schedule, I might be able to come to one of your games! That's the only good part about being in separate leagues, I guess," she said with a grin. They wouldn't be playing against each other, so maybe they'd be able to root each other on!

She tilted her head with a soft smile. "So twenty-eighteen?" she asked with a small chuckle, repeating his statement. "I didn't expect you to be so...concerned with social trends," she teased him. Honestly, Nettie couldn't help but feel like her heart was sinking. Another crush who didn't want to be her boyfriend. What was WRONG with her? Was it something about her? They could go on dates with her, they could snog her - but the second she wanted more, they got cold feet. It had to be something with her. It just HAD to be.

She tried to focus on the positive. Ethan still wanted to hang out with her, and still wanted to snog her...right? But did that mean he wanted to snog OTHER people too? Because...well, she wasn't sure how she felt about that. She needed to think on that. She smiled at him at his offer, however, and pushed that thought aside for the time being. She didn't have to RUSH anything. She had time to think this all over.

"Sure, I'd love to!" she told him as she pocketed the water bottles in her bag. "What's your favorite flavor?" she asked with a grin. Mostly because she wanted to see if they could split a sundae - but also to get her mind off the EMOTION stuff and move on.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid