Thread: Quidditch World Cup: Food & Merchandise Stands
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2019, 03:32 AM   #39 (permalink)
LilFox06

DMT & DMIC
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stuart Kynaston
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rome Keller Drechsler
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tatiana Chernova
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Bennett Young
International Cooperation
Sardine VIP || Shark Attack! || D A R T E R || Captain Oblivious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimothy View Post
Yes, well, her brother was only like seven years old so there really wasn't much Hawke knew about him except that he liked running around and knocking appliances down. "Okay, I'll get this one for him just for the laughs." Her dad appreciated a good joke. Dads were so easy to please.

"Cool!" She repeated, grinning and taking the hat and jersey from him. She lifted the jersey up for a bit to see the entire thing before slipping it on. "What do you thiiiink?" She asked, adjusting the cap on her head as well to match the look. And yes, that definitely meant that they were putting them on now.
Hawke nodded. He didn't know much about her family, but he did know families loved souvenirs. In fact, everywhere he went, he was super to pick up something for Temp.

Of course, Temp was pretty easy to shop for. Maybe everyone's family wasn't like that?

He looked her over after she put the jersey on. "Looks great." Slips his on with the hat topping his head. "And me?" he asked turning on the spot to model the look.

_____________________________________________I Was Enchanted To Meet You
LilFox06 is offline   Reply With Quote