Thread: Fountain
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2019, 09:17 PM   #44 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
Default + Niffler again lol
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusblackliveson View Post
Watching the fountain he spotted something scurrying along. Oh boy. He wanted no part in-- "I'm going to assume not and prepare myself for when the fountain spits at me." He remembered that stupid fountain spitting on him when he was a first year and didn't know any better. The fountains back home didn't spit at you if you didn't pay up. Turning his head a little further toward the voice required some maneuvering on the bench.

Ah he recognized that voice. It was Anahera, who he hadn't seen much.... but then again he had been so busy studying the last term that he was fairly certain that was why they lost the Quidditch cup but he would never say that out loud. Nuh-uh couldn't make him. "How ya been?" he said sounding less i have to make a polite reply to this person and more friendly.
Wait, what?

Anahera laughed at his reply before simply sitting down next to him on the bench. "Spits at you?" Had that actually happened or was he being pessimistic? Although, she could think of worse things to happen than for a fountain to SPIT at her. Them. Him. Actually, just him apparently so she should be fine either way.

Looking back from the creature inside the fountain to Patrick, she gave him a genuine smile. "I've been-"

-good.

At least that was what she'd been INTENDING to say; however, it was just in that very moment that the Niffler faceplanted into the fountain. With a shriek, Anahera jumped back up from the bench, primarily - okay, solely - surprised rather than upset by the water. "You were right! It did spit on you!" Or at least that somehow was the first reason that came to her mind.

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}