Thread: Indoor Seating
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2019, 12:39 AM   #29 (permalink)
siriusblackliveson

DERP & DMGS
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jacoby Rivers
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Callista Rivers
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nathaniel Flannagan
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Patrick Dooley
Ecological Protection
Stealthy Ninja Queen | Snake For Life | waddling baker | binge royalty ♚

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunchyBubbles View Post
Kamryn smiled widely at him and nodded. “Mmmm, well I’m glad I can help you feel better. ” She said softly, really it was her mission in life. As long as her friends were okay, that’s all that mattered to her.

“Oh! So we are in the same year then, that’s fun. How do you think you did on your OWLs? ” She asked curiously. It was always an interesting topic to bring up.. especially with fellow fifth years as they all had the same experience to go through.

“It’s nice to finally meet you Patrick. I’m Kamryn, Kamryn Keighley. ” She said as she grinned at him.
Hearing her statement softly made he smiled broader. He really hoped he was looking friendly and not creepy. Creepy is never an okay look on anyone. His heart fell as he heard her question about owls. Oh boy, he had been avoiding that envelope, which his parents hadn't found yet. "Mine arrived last week when I was at my grandparents... haven't really had the heart to look" he scratched the back of his head nervously.

Placing his hand back in his lap Patrick made eye contact with her, "How did yours go?" he had hoped that all of his friends and honestly that the whole fifth year passed them. Had anyone at hogwarts ever had to repeat a year because they failed their OWLs? Oh god was he going to be the first one?

Smiling back at her name, "Yes it is absolutely superb to finally meet you Kamryn." Superb Patrick....really? He really needed to stop watching those old time muggle movies with his muggle friends. Soon he'd start using whippersnapper in normal conversation.