View Single Post
Old 04-17-2019, 07:15 AM   #10 (permalink)
Dokimoto

DoM & AC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Addison Ayers
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sam Forrester
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Clarke
Accidents & Catastrophes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raju Misra View Post
The woman wasn’t hounding himself nor Arjun. It was possible that they were not recognized. This was simply fine. “What my friend here also mean to add is ‘please’ in there.’’ Raju sincerely hoped his flirtatious smile made up for any rudeness she might feel. Anyone who knew Raju well enough would know he generally wasn’t rude. Raju liked the sounds of the Quidditch specials. “I’ve had enough of Jalebi to last me a lifetime.’’ Captain Raju shot a knowing look at Arjun. “I’ll have a Cassava Circus. Coconut is heaven.’’

To the pretty woman, he added with another charming smile “Care to join us? If you’re due to have a break soon?’’
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjun Nagarkar View Post
Please? Oh, yes. "Yes, yes. Please. Please." Manners were not his strong point. Flying and chasing. They were.

With a look up to the menu, Arjun read over it slowly. "I take basic. Cookies and cauldron. Three scoop." He even showed three fingers in the air with a charming smile. "It named after the cauldron that leaks?" Diagon Alley sure was full of leaky cauldrons. What an interesting English concept. Arjun would have to discuss with his family back home.
To be honest... Izzy liked Quidditch plenty, but she was no good with player names or anything. She just knew they looked a little familiar! She looked over at Raju as he spoke and beamed at him. "Well thank you, pleases and thank yous go a long way here!" Was this usually something she found herself saying to the kiddos? Yes. But she hoped she didn't come off as patronizing... When Arjun seemed to have remembered what the word meant, Izzy let out a playful laugh. She liked these guys! Izzy let out a laugh at Raju's Jalebi comment. "Cassava Circus it is! Mmm I agree, I love how it's mixed together in this one especially." She began scooping the Circus special and creating a little masterpiece with the toppings it came with. Izzy's smile was passed between the two gentleman, until Arjun spoke again. With a nod and some eye contact, Izzy started putting together the 3 scoops for the man. "Yes! The Leaky Cauldron, if you haven't had the pleasure, is not too far from here. Go get a pint or a room for the night, and they'll make sure you're well taken care of." Oh? Care to join them? Okay... Izzy was way too tempted to learn more about these men. "I do, but you don't have to hang out with the ice cream lady," she scrunched her face jokingly before giggling. She didn't want to impose, but they did seem cool!