View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 04:42 AM   #12 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

Nope. Never.

And it was the more benign thing that he could bring up time and time again, so she should reflect upon his kindness every time that he did do so. Or perhaps she should be concerned that he did not bring up her more...malignant acts. Not forgiven and not forgotten, simply buying his time on the subject. Though not for revenge, no. His feelings on that subject were far more complicated than that.

"Oh. Right," says with an amused gleam in his green-hazel eyes. No, point to Eiji because it was yet another manner in which he easily ruffled her feathers. "No, actually. Just from Ollivanders."
"Ollivanders? Did something happen to your wand?" Nettie asked in concern, raising an eyebrow. She knew in the back of her mind that his sister was starting school this term, but wasn't currently putting two and two together. After being used to Eiji being at school without her, she just assumed he was off doing his own thing as per usual.

"So...how was Japan? Was the alchemy class everything you wanted it to be and more?" she asked with a grin.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid