Thread: Quidditch World Cup: Camping Area
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2019, 01:51 PM   #13 (permalink)
Shanners

DMAC & DMC
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mozart Bronwyn #ee6600
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maebry Grimaldi #ff8d6d
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Eliora Dodderidge
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Theophilus Darcy

x7 x5
∞ 17 | RP entrepreneur | defies gravity | Miss George is flawless | blanket burrito lyfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harron Peasley View Post
Sparry Barry was in his bunk bed, below Bertie's, in his family tent, at the Quidditch World Cup. If anyone needed to reach him, that was where they could address the letter and tell the owl! It was one part of the summer that he wasn't spending with Afrika, because his mum was looking after a BILLION kids already and he'd actually forgotten to he'd felt a little bad asking if she'd look after ANOTHER one.

Not that he couldn't look after Afrika, but legal business and whatnot. And terrible memories of terrible boyfriends.

BUT he was about to get up and go and find Beau, whose tent was definitely close by because of course it was when he heard the distinctive voice. And so instead he just barrelled out into the main part of the tent, hair tousled. "BEAU. 'IYA." He blinked a few times, trying to work out what Beau was saying and keep up because merlin did he talk quickly and not make a lot of sense sometimes.

AHA. "YEAH. BYE MUM. SEE YOU LATER," he called out to the room at large, tugging Beau's sleeve toward the entrance he'd just burst through. Before his mother could remind him he had a girlfriend and shouldn't look at other Quidditch-loving girls even if he was just LOOKING and being a SUPPORTIVE COUSIN.
AY. FINALLY.

With a grin, Beau grabbed a snack or five from the food table, kissed his Aunt's cheek and headed out with Spar on his arm. "Mate, you gotta stop holdin' me. Peeps are gonna think we're an item. And that's more than weird." So he tugged his arm away and offered one of the snacks he had grabbed. "I hope your Mum is in charge of food for this camping trip. My Mum is only thinking about all the players she knows and can tell about her new surname." Vom vom and vom. Beau was already over it, of course. He didn't even care that she had gotten remarried or that she still wanted a new baby when he was supposed to be her baby. No, no, not bothered at all.

"aLRIGHT. So. I'm thinkin' that we find a lass or five and we follow 'em around. But we could ALWAYS get my skateboard and skate on the floor to see things better." He was full of the best ideas.

"And we don't mention Evie or Afrika. Ite?"

[Grimoire]__________________________________________________ ____________

Shanners is offline   Reply With Quote