Thread: Outdoor Seating
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2019, 07:56 AM   #50 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weasley174 View Post
Thomas was a little bit annoyed that the old boy didn't believe him. "They aren't used to this and neither am I, you see where we come from we have a few shops in the streets, like maybe a couple of supermarkets but most are in what you would call a shopping centre." Thomas spoke calmly. "I'm muggle born you see, it was such a shock when I found out I had this special ability." Thomas then listed to what the boy said next.

Thomas wanted to roll his eyes but he knew that was rude and he had been brought up with manners. "Just wondering." Thomas smiled, he wanted to see if the boy wanted to hang out but was now scared to ask.
It didn't came as a shock to Dorian to find out that the kid was a Muggleborn. Actually, he had figured that out the moment he had asked about Ollivanders because everyone from a Wizarding family knew where to buy a wand. He also tried not to chuckle at him talking about a shopping centre. Was he trying to explain what that was or was he just rattling on? "Well, if it puts your mind at ease, i'm a Muggleborn myself" he said. Although he got adopted in to a wizarding family at an early age so he knew about the magical world even before getting his Hogwarts letter so this experience was a bit different than his.

"You can take a seat if you want" he said as he motioned to the empty seats with his hand. "Have you tried the icecream here yet? Its amazing" In other words he should. "What's your name by the way?"