Thread: Outdoor Seating
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2019, 07:24 AM   #49 (permalink)
Weasley174
Formerly: Harry174

Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Summer Valentine
Gryffindor
Graduated
Hufflepuff
x8
The Idea Man Kori-Kins

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post
They decided to go back to the hotel?

The moment the kid said that, Dorian closed his eyes and rubbed his temple on the right side of his head with his fingers as if he had an annoying headache. "Why would they go back back and leave a...." he let out a frustrated groan before looking back up. "Did your parents really went back to the hotel or have you given them the slip to go exploring by yourself?" it was something he had done countless of times with his own father at that age. "Look, when you go buy your wand, have your parents with you because im sure they would want to witness that too" Dorian then looked at the two other empty seats at the table and shrugged his shoulders "Unless someone is sitting there with an invisibility cloak on, i'm on my own. Why?"
Thomas was a little bit annoyed that the old boy didn't believe him. "They aren't used to this and neither am I, you see where we come from we have a few shops in the streets, like maybe a couple of supermarkets but most are in what you would call a shopping centre." Thomas spoke calmly. "I'm muggle born you see, it was such a shock when I found out I had this special ability." Thomas then listed to what the boy said next.

Thomas wanted to roll his eyes but he knew that was rude and he had been brought up with manners. "Just wondering." Thomas smiled, he wanted to see if the boy wanted to hang out but was now scared to ask.