Thread: Indoor Seating
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2019, 09:23 PM   #21 (permalink)
MunchyBubbles

DMC & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solana Selwyn
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Selene Diana Evans
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Leon S. Kennedy
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cole Patrick Kennedy
Snow Miser | Munchy | Molly Hooper | T | Hey, you | Phantom | Mrs. Chris Evans | Brat Pack | Tristalen

Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusblackliveson View Post
Patrick looked up he noticed a girl that he swore he recognized the girl smoothing her hair from Hogwarts. But he wasn’t exactly sure how to ask if she did indeed goes to Hogwarts.

He looked up again mouth slightly open trying to figure out the best way to ask. Finally deciding that directly was the only way to actually ask. He stood, ”uh, excuse me. You go to Hogwarts don’t you...?” wow he was so smooth. He thought he recognized her as one of his classmates who was in his year...but now felt as if he was all wrong
Kamryn was about to focus on the menu when she heard a voice speak to her and she turned her head and smiled, almost instantly recognizing the Slytherin Quidditch Captain. With a former boyfriend in Slytherin and her current boyfriend also in Slytherin, she was well aware of who was who in that house.

“Yeah, I do. I’m a Hufflepuff, soon to be sixth year. ” She added for clarification.

“And you were the Quidditch Captain Yeah?” She asked with a smile. Though sadly his name escaped her at the moment.