View Single Post
Old 04-14-2019, 09:18 PM   #23 (permalink)
MunchyBubbles

DMC & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solana Selwyn
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Selene Diana Evans
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Leon S. Kennedy
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cole Patrick Kennedy
Snow Miser | Munchy | Molly Hooper | T | Hey, you | Phantom | Mrs. Chris Evans | Brat Pack | Tristalen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Ethan was getting bored being in the shop so he thought maybe it would be safe to leave, that was until he looked up and saw a Blaze pass the window, nope, he'd stay there for a little longer. Turning the corner he went to check out some of the herbs that were on display, but soon the lights went out.

Freezing thinking he was seen by one of them he held his breath, that was until he heard the voice behind him and smiled. "I don't' know, but I'm thinking the person is short, cute, and a best friend?" Did that cover it all? He'd wait until she took her hands off of him, but his smile was back and he was breathing easier.

"What brings you here?"
Kamryn grinned a bit as she felt Ethan smile and her smile widened even more as he spoke.. [b]“Dang.. perfect guess.” She said as she took her hands off of him and giggled softly. “I’m not that short though! I’be gotten even taller this summer. ” Which was true, she had grown an inch to make her 5’8!

And now she was going to need new robes for school, or show a whole lot of ankle..

Eh..

“I wanted to get Chase a plant to liven up his apartment in Italy, but I can’t seen to decide which one. What about you? ” She asked him with a smile.