View Single Post
Old 04-14-2019, 03:04 PM   #25 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

And it appeared that Dory was already interested, so maybe it wouldn't be a hard sell at all. That was just as Atticus liked it, so even better. But leave? He didn't want to do that without the sale. "Actually, yes," he nodded at Dory's suggestion. "I think I will check out some of the jewelry. Maybe I'll get a new piercing while I'm here." And after she was done with her customer, of course.

And it seemed as if the woman getting the tattoo didn't mind him sticking around anyway. He gave her what he'd consider a very charming smile. "In that case, I'm interested in what kind of ink you're getting." It tended to say a lot about a person. But he wasn't going to stand there and stare anyway. That would be creepy.

Atticus didn't really care to have the law on his back so he was somewhat relieved that the guy had questions for his fellow shopkeeper instead of him. Not that he was doing anything illegitimate, but the man's presence just made him uncomfortable, even if he wasn't showing it. He'll just move along towards the piercing jewelry, thanks.

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line