View Single Post
Old 04-13-2019, 06:55 AM   #44 (permalink)
MunchyBubbles

DMC & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solana Selwyn
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Selene Diana Evans
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Leon S. Kennedy
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cole Patrick Kennedy
Snow Miser | Munchy | Molly Hooper | T | Hey, you | Phantom | Mrs. Chris Evans | Brat Pack | Tristalen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suziella View Post
Sebastian couldn't help but laugh as his bestie basically tackled him. Yes, he was two years younger than her but he was about three inches taller...and slightly gangly. He was starting to get some good muscle strength though...which he was extremely excited about but that was no one else's business but his own!

"I missed you too, Kam!" He said giving her a tight squeeze. Keeping her in his arms, he leaned away to look at her. An innocent by-standard might thing they were a couple...but that was far from the case. They were just really close friends.

"I was hoping to run into you today! I've got so much to tell you." His eyes when wide at the 'so much' part of that sentence. It might even be too much. He was still processing it.

Then realizing his rudeness, he shook his head, "But first," he said with a grin and squeezing her waist, "how are you? Where have you been? Why haven't you Owl'ed, ma'am?" He asked with a pointed glance. They always wrote each other during the summer, and this year not one Owl!
Kamryn sighed happily as she hugged Bast, even though school had just let out it felt like it had been forever since she has seen him! Thankfully he took her tackle well, and standing up! But she wasn’t exactly a strong girl, so knocking him over would have truly been a feat!

She grinned up at him, her blue eyes sparkling as he said he missed her as well. She wasn’t even thinking of how they looked to bystanders, she was just naturally affectionate. Especially with her besties! She wondered how many times people had thought she was together with Ansel.

Oof.. Ansel was still such a sore subject for her, and she pushed it to the back of her mind. She had barely owl’d him since he had left.. Which was for the best. She had promised him she would get over him! And she did.. but it was still painful.

Thankfully she had Trigger now and she didn’t have to worry about her heart pulling another stunt like it had before. No more falling for besties. If only ended in heartbreak (for her) and rivers of her own tears.

She was snapped from her thoughts as Bast spoke and she watched his eyes widen as he said so much! “Ohhh! Tell me tell me! Merlin knows I’ve got nothing exciting going on in my life.” Which wasn’t exactly true, but summer was a lonely point in her life.

Though she had the decency to look abashed as he spoke and asked about her. “I’m better now that you are here.” She said honestly, he knew how lonely she was at home. How her siblings and parents were hardly ever around..“I’ve been home, baking mostly and occasionally hanging out with my brother Chase and then Trigger. ” Her boyfriend..

She bit her lip as he asked her about the Owls.. “I’m so sorry!! I’ve meant too.. I just. ” She trailed off unable to explain.. Summers were hard.