View Single Post
Old 04-13-2019, 04:00 AM

Default Herbology Rules and Expectations

IN CHARACTER (IC) :

• Please show respect to the professor and other students. Herbology can be a difficult subject and there will be no laughing at or making fun of others in my class.

• Please be on time. Tardiness will not be tolerated. We only have a short amount of time to complete our lessons and latecomers are a distraction. I will not hesitate to deduct house points for tardiness.

• I expect all students to be ready for class. That includes, but is not limited to, having read any assigned materials before arrival, having notebook and quill, parchment, textbook, pencils, and dragon-hide gloves.

• Please raise your hand before asking any questions or answering any questions. Interrupting me or another student may result in lost house points.

• Unless otherwise stated, please come to class in proper school uniform and always bring your Dragon-Hide gloves (yes, this is stated twice. You must bring them to class).

OUT OF CHARACTER (OOC) :

SS RULES and Hogwarts RP rules should be applied at all times.
  • Plagiarism: Please use your own words. You are welcome to use any resources you have access to for answers, but please put them in your own words.

• Editing: Please DO NOT edit your post after you have posted unless it's to correct coding or spelling/ grammar. I will know if you have edited your post, so please don't do it. If you absolutely must, please PM me first and we can go from there.

• IC and OOC: IC rule breaking will be punished with IC consequences (such as point loss and detention); OOC rule breaking will be dealt with in OOC ways (these include warnings and infractions). Do not mix IC situations with OOC ones. I am not Kassandra and you are not your character. If Kassandra is upset with or has to punish your character, it doesn't mean I don't like you.

• Please keep it real: Keep in mind your characters age, abilities, and background when you post. I'm not looking for perfect answers and/or flawless skills, keep it fun and think out of the box.

• Enjoy yourself! This is for fun! If you ever want to RP outside of a lesson, let me know. I'd love to. Also, Kassandra's office door is always open to anyone, staff or student.