View Single Post
Old 04-13-2019, 03:35 AM   #40 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
Ethan was ... confused. Panicked. Fortunately some time since the date in Hogsmeade had passed and hopefully he hadn't completely burned things. The thing was he liked Nettie, but he wasn't sure if he liked liked her, ya know?? She was a catch too, Ethan wasn't blind and could definitely see that. Brainy and athletic, she was great, really. So what then? Honestly, he had no idea...

... but it was her on his mind since Hogsmeade, so that had to mean something. Other than seeing her too, because of course he would.

"Nettie, hi," he said, awkwardly rubbing the nape of his neck. "Uh.... how's quidditch going? have you started?" Biting his lip, he waited, hoping it was okay. They were okay. "I .. have something for you, actually."
Nettie looked up when she heard someone call her name, and immediately felt her cheeks blush. "Ethan!" she said with an eager smile. Oh Merlin. Did that sound completely desperate and terrible? She hadn't really seen him since the Hogsmeade date, and she had been going over every detail since then trying to figure out what had happened. Had she done something wrong? Or did he just want to be friends? Maybe she'd read all the signs wrong. Were signs even a thing?

ANNNNND now her brain was reeling and she needed to stop. "It's going good! I got to play in a match the other day," she told him, since she'd just been a reserve at the start of the season and otherwise things were going well. "How about you?" she asked, knowing how hesitant he had been previously about trying out.

Her eyes widened. "Y-you do?" she asked.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid