Thread: International Cooperation Offices for Employees
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2019, 03:10 PM   #20 (permalink)
Krel Ansell

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1
*randomly tagged* | Norbert(a) | The Wandmaker (tm)

Text Cut: Bennett
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilFox06 View Post
Bennett looked the bossman over before nodding slowly. He wasn't going to bring up how tired the man looked.

Luckily, work was the topic of conversation again.

He shook his head. "No. Seems the more interesting people submitted to beat the crowd." Good thinking, you ahead-of-the-crowd thinkers, you. "It's all fairly standard now."

”Excellent.” Conley said giving the man a big smile. ”Makes your job easier in the long run and their trips run more smoothly on theirs.” Either his current international staff were all very good at being proactive or his home staff were excellent at their jobs. Either way, both options were good. Anything that would make his own job easier.

Conley glanced in direction of his officer and noticed someone standing there. Great. No breakfast for him. Or…

”Bennet,” he began slowly hating himself for asking already. But his stomach was aching a little and he hadn’t eaten since 9am the day before. All shame for the request was being overshadowed by the need for food. ”If you’re not busy, could you possibly run down to the food court and get me tea and a muffin?” He gestured in the direction of his office. One of these days he would get that personal assistant/receptionist job filled and he wouldn’t have to feel guilty about asking his other staff members to do tasks that weren’t there job. ”I have a feeling this young lady is going to take up a bit of my time.” Digging in his pocket he pulled out a few galleons and handed them over. ”Get yourself something for the trouble.” Hopefully ‘I buy, you fly’ offer at least lessened any offense that might be presented by the request.