Thread: Azkaban
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2019, 06:50 AM   #12 (permalink)
TeafortheSoul
Formerly: Tegz
Dark Force Defense League

DERP & DMT
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
???
Ravenclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ronnie Thurkell
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Jarsdel
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Calyx Morgan-Bott
Ecological Protection

x12 x12
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
As he spoke, Zinnia was trying to sort out whether or not she found his nervous ramblings to be endearing or annoying. She was not particularly verbose herself, was a bit of a Shacklebolt trait, and she often elected to share the company of those who were the same...so Ramiel was a change of pace. Which was rather on brand for this whole set up really. Honestly though, her first proper date - because that picnic and other rubbish attempts at 'romance' of Azzo's hardly constituted for much - and it was this.

Judge and jury were still out. She would continue to try and refrain from allowing the Wizengamot congregate inside her head.

"Yes, very excited," she nodded while sizing up the rose again. "I'll be playing for the Bulgarian side." But...brooms? "....are you a broommaker as well?" Or perhaps a general dexterity with wood?

Finds herself laughing under her breath at his question, honestly unsure if she had an answer that satisfied herself. "I prefer my company blunt," assures him as she meets his gaze. "I suppose the best answer I can offer is curiosity. I need to keep busy and my publicist signed me up for the service. The whole...set up is so unexpected that I thought I may as well." Which displeased Evangeline greatly - her cousin was less than keen on the location for obvious reasons. "What about yourself?"
"Congratulations to you." Ram said genuinely and then nodded and then shook his head immediately after. "Not specifically, no, my family owns a magical forestry. We grow various magical woods for wandmakers and broommakers." It was how he got his start, and he had dabbled of course. Actually in a lot of things. There were benefits to growing up with an entire forest as your backyard.

He tipped his head to one side quizzically when she laughed, and then nodded in understanding. "I signed myself up." He admitted. "But I didn't expect this. I just thought it wouldn't be right to not show up, just in case you did." He explained. He supposed it made a story at least, or would, even if nothing happened.

"Was it always Quidditch for you?"

love is like a letter wrote :: and life is like an envelope
be careful who you give it to :: they might not give it back to you