Thread: Law Enforcement: Office of Alexa Cambridge
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2019, 07:21 AM   #29 (permalink)
Ginevra

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5
Oh, how we drift away from our friends. And the ones back home play remember when

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
Lex hadn't been in office all morning. It was one of those now rare occasions where she was out and about the streets of London. It was still only on MLE Department Head business as opposed to wrangling someone into cuffs and praying they resisted but a break from her office all the same. Funny how work could easily classify as the break she took in her day.

By now, the woman was wrapping things up when she got the alert that there was someone waiting outside her office.

Sigh.

There was always something, wasn't there? Reluctantly, Alexa headed back to the ministry, forgoing her impromptu plans to hit a patrol while she was out. With brisk steps, she made her way to her office and came to a stop just beside the other woman.

Diligently, but discreetly and non-verbally, Lex began removing the charms on her door. "What can I do for you?"

"Hello there. My name's Lucille Pembrooke and I work as a greenhouse caretaker at the Department of Environment Regulation and Protection. I've come here to ask you if you're interested in having some plants around your department."

Lucy unrolled one of the posters and showed it to Alex. "This plant is the brainchild of the head of DERP, Olly Emmons-Clarke, Head Botanist Archer Burton and Archer's wife Gabriella. The leaves are various shades of green and the flowers come in different colours. You can choose whichever colour you like. Now as for maintenance, just water the plant every few days."

The witch paused trying to think of what else to say. "Oh, a calming tea can be made from the leaves of the plant. The fertilising powder that has been used in the growing of the plant has a calming and pleasant scent."

She flashed a smile. "So, if you're interested in having some plants just tell me so and I'll supply your department."