View Single Post
Old 03-27-2019, 03:21 PM   #42 (permalink)
Nila Deep
India National Team Player
Dugbog

Default Lucy and the team

Text Cut: Lucy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Birchwoodmom View Post
Another guest! Lucy was beyond excited that the players were arriving. The first young lady looked like it had been a long day of travel and Lucy wanted to get her checked in and taken care of as soon as possible. "Welcome to the Leaky, Ms. Deep, I have you right here and ready to go. The first floor, except room 11, is reserved for all of the Quidditch World Cup players. I believe your captain has already gone up and should be able to point you to the room assigned by your coach."

She'd barely gotten her name out when the rest of her team started to trickle in. "He's already up there? I guess I better get on up as well. Thank you." She initialed the sheet and stepped to the side for the rest of her teammates to finish the sign in process.

Nila grinned at Aparna, "Excited doesn't even begin to explain how I feel." Excited, yes, on the verge of running through the streets shouting with joy, yes. She was part of the most skilled team on the planet, what wasn't there to be excited about?

She laughed, "I"d say hungry for blood sounds about right." Priya had joined the pair and was shortly followed by Meera. "Welcome, Meera, nice of you to join us. Did you have any trouble finding the place?"

"Who has time to care what the view will be? We need to focus on winning, not the view." She shook her head at Arjun then had to do a quick sidestep to avoid being hit by the floating luggage. "Hey, Coach. Nice to see you. I think we are all getting checked in and ready to head up to the rooms."