Thread: Great Lake
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2019, 10:59 PM   #35 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Billie Love Stemp
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Would have likely laughed had he have said that. Rylee smiled softly when she noticed Jozef following suit and resting his hand on his wand. Being that they had no idea what they would be met with there was no point in taking chances.

All to many times had she been caught off guard. Live and learn. And boy had she had her fair share of adventures and mishaps through the years and even just recently.

Rylee took one step and than another smaller one putting herself between Jozef and the wriggling bush, she was the older lion here. "I think you're right," she agreed dropping her voice to a whisper that matched his. "Be ready just in case..." Ry glanced quickly over her shoulder at him nodding her head.

Using her wand she lightly poked at the bush to see what would happen. Using the tip of her wand she tried to part some of the leaves and branches enough to peer inside. That was when she heard it. A sound that made her heartbeat race in her chest and jump backwards about a foot into the air it had startled her so. A tiny barely audible 'meow'. It had taken her so much by surprise that it actually took a few seconds for her to realize what it was and than she laughed.

"Jozef... I don't think it's a furry pink mutant," Rylee giggled lowering her wand and inching closer to the push again. This time using her hand to carefully make an opening in the branches to look inside. There huddled together stuck in the bush were tiny itty bitty kittens! Kittens that were much to small to be here all alone! "I need help. Help me get them out of here?" She beckoned her fellow lion closer.
Honestly, Jó was quite surprised when Rylee put herself in between him and the susurrous bush - yeah, she was older, and yeah, she had way more experience with Hogwarts and it's craziness but he kind of expected her to be a bit more timid. Of course, that was possibly just the fact that, if this school had taught him anything, it was that one should definitely let someone else handle the dangerous things. No way would he be putting himself between people and possible danger on purpose.

"Duh," was the only response he could come up with, his voice a little louder as he forgot to whisper. He was BORN ready, didn't she know that?

If she didn't, then she definitely should have.

"What?" No mutants?! Józef's disappointment was obvious as he shuffled closer to Rylee and the bush, angling his head to peer inside. "Oh." Kittens were... Kinda cute. Not that he'd admit that to anyone ever, of course. He looked at the older Lion for a moment before shrugging and reaching into the bush, attempting to grab one of the kittens.

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽