View Single Post
Old 03-21-2019, 08:34 PM   #23 (permalink)
Bumblebee

DMLE
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Henrietta J. Han
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Leonardo Perez-Jeon
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

SPOILER!!: You guys ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
While the customer did little more than acknowledge his presence, Atticus kept his charming smile. He knew she had her own reasons for coming into a store that wasn't his own and he hadn't exactly intended to intrude. But he still kept her in mind to speak to her a little later.

Atticus soon turned his eyes back to Dory. "Just thought I'd see if I could interest you in some merchandise today... but I can wait. I see you're busy right now." Again he flashed that charming smile. "We can talk business in a bit, if you ladies don't mind me hanging around." And that was directed to the redhead as well, since he was mildly interested in what she was getting done today. But he wasn't trying to be a creep about it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMadamMalfoy View Post
Dory couldn't help but giggle along with Amidala. She was glad she'd guessed the origin of her name correctly. This conversation would've taken a really awkward turn if she didn't! "Nice! Gotta love those fictional character names, right?" she replied. And she would know. She was named after a cartoon character herself- and not the one everybody usually associated with her name. She took the money Amidala handed her and carefully counted it... not that she didn't trust her, of course. Re-counting the money herself was a force of habit. A bell sounded as she opened the drawer to the tiki head-shaped cash register and placed the money inside. "Awesome! You're all set."

Ami normally didn't have an audience when getting her tattoos but, eh, she didn't mind it either. Afterall the art work wasn't going to be placed anywhere requiring discretion. "Not at all." She softly replied to the gentleman selling his samples and turned focus back on Dory.

The red head chuckled and nodded at Dory, "my father is quite the Star Wars addict." Her father would take Ami to muggle comic-con conventions when she was a young child, dressing her as Queen Amidala and he as his favorite Chewbacca character. Ami watched as the money was cashed in and nodded once more, "perfect." She replied. The red head wanted to get this done ASAP! She hadn't eaten yet and was feeling little grumbles, therefore making her pretty hangry.