View Single Post
Old 03-19-2019, 02:53 AM   #18 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Default SS keeps eating this post!
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumblebee View Post
Amidala was feeling a little too warm by this point, the coat was like a sauna amd though she was very familiar with the burning on her limbs when exercising she needed a break before falling off the wall. "I second that." She suppressed a groan. Cautiously maneuvering herself attempting to reach her wand, she moved closer to Victor. Normally she would never let her guard down and have her wand be touched by anyone but this seemed to be an exception. "Would you mind reaching my wand? It's in my holster." She looked him in the eyes almost challenging, a small grin forming in the corner of her lips. She was taking one for the team, or at least she thought she might be, and accio a broomstick from the ground below them.

Family man? Not bad. Ami felt and thought Victor was quite interesting not just because he was climbing up a wall with her, but because he had a very beautiful mind and aura. 'Course his striking good looks couldn't be overlooked, he was very handsome. "How old are your nieces and nephews?" Ami asked, suddenly thinking of her own family. She had a younger sister who currently attended Ilvermony, whom she loved a lot. She was mostly close to her father and it was he who had encouraged the red head to take her new job in the Ministry of Magic. "Edgar Allan Poe is my favorite author. Annabel Lee, to be more specific is my absolute favorite piece out of all his literature." Behind that serious and some would say, rough, exterior was a hopeless romantic. "Do you have a favorite read?"
He as glad she seemed to be getting tired as well, he was going to really think poorly of himself and his shape if he couldn't look good in front of his date. Though he did know she was in a field that training was a good thing where he was in a field that you didn't have to be on the top of your game with fitness.

"Is this a test? I mean I'm not going to get arrested for touching your wand will I?" His hand might slip and land on her leg or something and he wasn't going to go to jail for that, though a grin formed on his lips as he let go of the building with one hand and reached over to take her wand from its holster. "Here you go" Handing it off he grabbed onto the wall again.

Oh, she wanted to know more about his family, well he actually had to think about ages. "Let me see, my oldest niece is in her twenties. There was a huge age difference between me and my older sister. Then my other niece by that sister is nineteen, my brother has two children one is 13 and the other is 11, my other sister has one that is 15." Or at least he thought that was their ages, maybe he had it wrong, but it sounded right. "Do you have any nieces or nephews?"

When she turned the topic to books Victor had to think for a bit, "Well I love all books really, I think my favorite is mystery though. Have you ever read the tale of two squibs? That one is probably one of my favorites."