View Single Post
Old 03-15-2019, 02:19 AM   #17 (permalink)
Bumblebee

DMLE
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Henrietta J. Han
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Leonardo Perez-Jeon
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
He looked down at his feet as he kept climbing, they would look attractive on him? No, no he didn't think they would. He laughed though and kept climbing. His arms felt like they were going to fall off and he was hoping it wouldn't be a far climb, but looking up he realized it was certainly a long way up.

"Maybe we should have done the brooms"

Or the lift maybe, but she seemed to be doing alright and he didn't want to seem like a full out wimp so he kept moving. Glancing over at her he tried to think, "Oh I enjoy family time mostly. I have a few nieces and nephews. I don't get to see a few, but my brother's kids I see often since we all live here. Other than that I like to travel and read."

Did he seem a bit lame? How would someone that caught bad guys for a living think he was at all interesting.
Amidala was feeling a little too warm by this point, the coat was like a sauna amd though she was very familiar with the burning on her limbs when exercising she needed a break before falling off the wall. "I second that." She suppressed a groan. Cautiously maneuvering herself attempting to reach her wand, she moved closer to Victor. Normally she would never let her guard down and have her wand be touched by anyone but this seemed to be an exception. "Would you mind reaching my wand? It's in my holster." She looked him in the eyes almost challenging, a small grin forming in the corner of her lips. She was taking one for the team, or at least she thought she might be, and accio a broomstick from the ground below them.

Family man? Not bad. Ami felt and thought Victor was quite interesting not just because he was climbing up a wall with her, but because he had a very beautiful mind and aura. 'Course his striking good looks couldn't be overlooked, he was very handsome. "How old are your nieces and nephews?" Ami asked, suddenly thinking of her own family. She had a younger sister who currently attended Ilvermony, whom she loved a lot. She was mostly close to her father and it was he who had encouraged the red head to take her new job in the Ministry of Magic. "Edgar Allan Poe is my favorite author. Annabel Lee, to be more specific is my absolute favorite piece out of all his literature." Behind that serious and some would say, rough, exterior was a hopeless romantic. "Do you have a favorite read?"
Bumblebee is offline   Reply With Quote