View Single Post
Old 03-11-2019, 11:20 AM   #12 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomRaven View Post
Jordan flashed a grin and joined his former co-worker and took a seat. "It's not that usual I've seen you around this floor." Well, this cafe was located on the level four and didn't she work for Department of Mystery now? Not many unspeakables hanging out around here, if Jordan wasn't mistaken. "Oh, things are good. I'm mostly working here but still manage some time for doing other things too." Including traveling and now having a side project with his former university mate.

"Anyway, how about you?" He asked Laurel while unwrapping his lunch. Four slices of tuna mayo sandwiches for today's menu because he had a little time to cook a better meal, don't bother him.
Taking a bite from her blueberry muffin that she had brought with her Laurel looked up and smiled at Jordan as she laughed. "I guess not. I usually am more on the lower floors of the ministry because of working in Mysteries, but the food court is closed and I wanted a place to eat something in relative quiet so I thought I’d try this café." That you could adopt plants and pets was just a bonus.

Drinking a sip of her tea she responded "I’m glad to hear that you are well Jordan," furrowing a brow at his last comment Laurel asked "Don’t you work full time in creatures?" After another muffin bite she beamed as her eyes went to the wedding ring on her finger before she looked up and responded. "Things are very well. I recently got married to my boyfriend Aaron that work’s in Games & Sports. Before that I was involved in the encephalon incident that all employees got a memo about from Minister Hollingberry. Another brain took over my brain to put it simply." And she had not been herself for many days but oddly Aaron had just thought it was her usual seer quirkiness going in overdrive.

"So um did you take part in the ministry picnic at St James Park recently?" Laurel wondered.